Most of us want either more money or more time to do the things we would like to do. With the typical job, if we get the right training and work really hard we can generally make more money but it's often a trade off for our valuable time. In addition to trading our time for money, we frequently must endure a good deal of stress on the job.
Few people who work for "someone else" really enjoy what they do, make the money they want to make, and have the time freedom to do the things that really gives them pleasure.
But there is a solution to trading time for money and it's called residual income!
Residual income is one way we can leverage our time yet continue to make money even if we go on a long vacation or have an unexpected turn of events that prevents us from working our normal 9 to 5. In many cases residual income can even take the place of a "regular" job.
Just what exactly is residual income and how can we obtain it?
Residual income is something we do once, yet it continues to pay us month after month. For example...buying property and renting it out or putting money into savings or stocks that continue to pay us dividends over the long term. Of course that is only successful if it's a good and safe investment.
There is another way that many folks today create residual income and the benefits pay for years to come. I'm talking about network marketing.
Here are 10 reasons that I believe that network marketing is one of the best ways to create residual income.
1. Low start up cost. Generally it takes a one time fee (sometimes as small as $50) to establish yourself as a distributor and less than $150 worth of monthly product to qualify for commission checks.
2. You get to consume or use your monthly product purchases to your benefit. Exp: consuming a health beverage that improves your health or distributing samples of your product to interested parties.
3. No employees are needed to build your business.
4. With the advent of the internet ....including social networking, article marketing, pay per click, and blogging you no longer need to rely on building your business by first approaching your family and friends.
5. Marketing systems created by your company or upline. Some network marketing companies offer state of the art marketing systems that not only capture information but do the selling for you, while giving you the training, tools and support needed to build a thriving business. If yours does not then maybe it's not the right company for you.
6. Quick return on investment while creating long term residual income. A few network marketing companies offer incentives like fast start bonuses that pay over several months and fast start bonus pools etc that puts money into your pocket quickly while supporting retention. Only superior companies offer these kinds of incentives.
7. Network marketing allows you to work with people as a team so that each of you can succeed. Your residual income is not built solely on YOUR efforts. As Multi Billionaire J. Paul Getty said ... " I'd rather have 1% from the efforts of 100 men than 100% of my own efforts".
8. Network Marketing creates friendships with like minded individuals.
9. You can start part time and learn as you go.
10. Over time your business begins to take on a life of its own, producing a greater residual income that continues to pay over the long term.
There is nothing else that you can do that requires such a small monthly investment that will continue to produce these kinds of results. So if you are looking for residual income, you might want to do your do diligence and look into network marketing.