Saturday, July 26, 2008

Zrii Testimonials!

Reduced Blood Sugar Levels

Drew has suffered with joint issues and knee pain for some time. Up until 3 weeks ago, he was using different glucosomine products which helped. However, since drinking an ounce of Zrii 3x per day, he is experiencing no pain or discomfort!

After being tested through applied kinesiology (by my alternative physician), not only did that show strength on the product, but my doctor advised me to take more than 3 ounces per day. In the 3 weeks that I have been doing that, my blood sugar control is amazing and this is the only difference I have made in my daily regimen.

Thanks for everything.

Karen and Drew Scott

Unlimited Energy And Pain Free

I began drinking Zrii in November 2007. Previously to this I was constantly fighting fatigue, digestive pain and discomfort, and pain in both knees.

Since taking Zrii for the past 2 months I have noticed that my energy level is phenomenal. As for the flareup's of digestive discomfort, I have only had 1 in the past 2 months. Previously I was not able to walk up and down the stairs, without pain in both knees. I can now not only walk up and down the stairs, but I have joined the gym and am exercising. Needless to say I am very thankful for this wonderful health supplement that I have been introduced to and I plan on continuing to take it every day.

Thank you!

June VanderMolen

For more testimonials click here!

No comments: